From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected way of student progress that is measuring. The machine is anchored because of the ACT® test for pupils in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at every grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil development and progress toward university and profession readiness.
You can expect a system of annual vertically articulated, standards-based assessments that are summative to behave College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state requirements.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and accurate measurement. They may be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class room Assessments were created for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides leading insights to pupil progress.
A thorough System with Two Major Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Elements that could be utilized individually or together with
- Data that educators may use to create effective learning programs centered on university and profession readiness.
Six reasons that are good Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments straight linked to probably the most utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first assessment that is longitudinal completely connect pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings regarding the ACT
- Offers educators greater exposure into certain regions of educational risk
- Delivers results that are evidence-based
- Regular assessments that result in early interventions
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class room assessments
- Connected to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned with all the typical Core State guidelines
- Anchored because of the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous concern types: built reaction, chosen reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, science, and composing for grades 3–8 and school that is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On line delivery of assessments with conventional paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for university and profession.
Get started doing ACT Aspire
How exactly to purchase
We encourage you for more information on the worth of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by completing our information demand kind. Upon doing the demand, an ACT agent will get in touch with one to talk about the program.
With both summative and regular assessments pay to have paper written available, ACT Aspire may be administered in many different techniques to meet with the requirements of one’s pupils. Unique “bundled” pricing can be obtained once the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For detail by detail pricing information and also to discuss your assessment plan having an ACT Account Manager, call 855.434.6010 or finish the shape right right here.
Two test windows are offered for ACT Aspire summative screening each 12 months: One screen when you look at the autumn and something screen when you look at the springtime. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is really a test that is computer-delivered. Nevertheless, it could be delivered via paper-and-pencil assessment for the extra cost. The assessments that are periodic CBT just.
2019-2020 Prices and windows that are testing
2019-2020 Rates (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on line Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per pupil|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50 Individual that is printed score: $0.50|
|Summative Discounts||Order four or even more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
When Summative and Periodic ordered during same college 12 months: $4.00 off/Student (applied to Summative)
2019-2020 windows that are testing
|Test Session||Contract Deadline*||Testing Window|
|Aspire Periodic 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 – Might 22, 2020|
*This due date may be the date a finalized agreement is necessary. It will be possible to accomplish enrollment and sign the agreement the exact same time utilizing a digital signature.
24 toplam görüntüleme, 1 bugün